- Place of Origin: Italy
- Brand Name: trafimet
- Model Number: ergocut A81
- Type: Cutting Torch
- Welding Type: Plasma Torch
- Welding Capacity: strong and durable
- Voltage class:: M
- Air consumption:: 155 L/min
- Air pressure:: 5 bar
- Duty cycle (80 A):: 60%
- Duty cycle (60 A):: 100%
- trafimet original: high frequency
- plasma cutting torch: plasma cutter
- cutting torch: trafimet A81
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||1 PC/INNER BOX 5 INNER PACKAGE/1 CARTON PLASTIC FILM AND PALLET|
|Delivery Detail:||7 days after receiving the deposit|
SpecificationsVoltage class: M
Air pressure: 5 bar
Duty cycle (80 A): 60%
Duty cycle (60 A): 100%
Air consumption: 155 L/min
Plasma torches with high frequency.
The principle novelty of this torch is the integration of all the models- from 80 to 150 ampere-in a single handle.
-Reparability: for the damage of a single part, it is possible now to replace it without having to buy the complete torch head.
-Protection: the torch head is integrated in the plastic handle, so it is better protected against accidental knocks that could cause damage to the torch.
-Standard: the trigger used in the handle is the same one widely used in MIG torches; the retaining screws and the ball and socket joints are the same as in the ergotig series.
- Light weight
- Ergonomics: this handle already trialed with the first ergocut models, has had its dimensions revised so as to be able to hold larger torch bodies.
- Safety: to reduce the amount of heat striking the hand of the operator and to protect it better against cutting splash, the grip has been moved back a few centimeters, obtaining a considerable reduction of temperature in the area of the trigger.
This modle is also available as AUTO machine torch AUTOCUT P 81